At our last Ofsted inspection, Puddles Nursery was rated Good. The key points from their March 2015 report are shown below.
- All children, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities or who speak English as an additional language, make good progress relative to their starting points. This is because staff have good quality teaching skills and competently observe, plan and effectively assess children’s learning and development.
- Children are confident learners as a result of the vibrant environment and stimulating activities.
- Staff and management share and follow policies and procedures effectively to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for all children.
- Children behave well as staff are good role models and provide clear boundaries.
- The manager and staff establish effective partnerships with parents and other professionals involved in children’s care and support to help meet children’s needs and ensure there is good continuity for their learning.
- The management team and staff demonstrate a strong commitment to maintaining high standards and driving further improvement. Staff have attended training that has had a positive impact on children’s learning, such as providing more opportunities for two-year-olds to develop their communication skills.
You can download and read the full report by clicking the following link:
You can also visit the Puddles Nursery Ofsted page by using the next link